Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Decorating complete

Just finished the Christmas decorations. This year I let the boys help a lot. It does not have the designer look as in years past (which sort of bothers me - ok it bothers me alot) but I want them to enjoy the holidays and create those memories of helping decorate.
I had read something from James Dobson in focus on the family that really talks about the family traditions being so important. We strive to raise the boys in a home with Christian, family values. E fail miserably at times, but we do try....

And as I was decorating the outside, I pulled up the last of what was killed by the frost. Is it ba I am already shopping for seeds for next years garden? I have been looking on sites, and trying to decide what I am going to attempt next year.

No comments: